Did you pre-order Rollercoaster Tycoon World and activated the game on steam? Good news, you can enter the first beta today!
The main focus in this beta is building rollercoasters in sandbox mode.
We aren’t sure when you pre-order the game right now you will get access to the first beta of Rollercoaster Tycoon World, so please leave a reply when you have more information about this.
My first impressions was… I love the music! I’m staring up the game right now, I’m posting a few updates in this post when I’m playing the beta.
- All options to change music volume, resolution and stuff are disabled so you can’t access this right now.
- There are 18 different normal path patterns, 2 waiting line patterns to choose from in this beta. When placing normal paths you can choose a small medium or large width.
- 5 different trash cans, 7 benches, 2 picnic tables and 14 fences are added for this beta.
- There are limited scenery items like sci-fi, tropical and western. They aren’t categorized so I’m hoping they are adding categories when the game launches.
- Plants and flowers can be placed almost on to of each other, you can create your own flower beds this way.
- After playing for 5 minutes I already encountered 3 bugs. If you want to report bugs yourself, go to the official RCT forums.